"The Climate Bonds annual conference in 2019 saw 900 people come from 55 countries to discuss how to grow green bonds - and the underlying activity needed to transform our economies - that is commensurate with the huge challenge of addressing climate change.
The conference has grown from only 100 people four years ago into what is now the world's largest green finance conference. Across three lively, highly interactive, and future focused days we heard from 145 speakers in 20 sessions, including a series of nine in-depth Roundtables.
The global community of green finance specialists who joined us left buzzing with energy to keep pushing change, development and growth of Green Bonds.
Thank you to everyone who joined us to make the 2019 conference such a success."
Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative
Climate Bonds Conference
The global and annual Climate Bonds Conference is a must-attend event for anyone looking to play a role in shaping and implementing the green finance agenda across the globe. In 2019 the Climate Bonds Conference & Awards 2019 was the largest green bonds conference in the world.
You can count on coming away with the following:
- Valuable connections with Green Bonds professionals
- Learning from exciting discussions amongst the most influential green finance specialists
- Insights into the current challenges facing green bonds and solutions to those
- Acknowledgement of the financial leaders and innovators of Green BondsAppreciation of the role of regulation in taking green bond issuance to the next level
- Confidence in your ability to make a contribution, based on practice-based insights from your early-adopter peers
Climate Bonds Conference 2020 will celebrate Climate Bonds Intitiative's 10th anniversary. Watch this space!
Please email us if you have any queries.